Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Plan for Assembling Materials on Accotink Creek in Sally Ormsby Park Watershed Study

My tentative plan is to assemble all my various blog posts on Sally Ormsby Park into usable presentations or documents and then upload them into Canvas's e-Portfolio.  I do have some questions about this process, whether I can assemble them all as one file, or if they would be separate files. 

Also, my Google Slide decks that are embedded in this blog are ones that I would use if I was doing a presentation to an audience about the various topics.  With that in mind, I did not make them text-heavy, because I know that is one of the pitfalls of presentations.  When I do presentations, I do not create speaker notes, because I don't generally need them if I am familiar with a topic, but I need to decide if I should add speaker notes to the slides,

I am planning to discuss these and other topics with my professor, Jim, at our meeting next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment